- Our Company
- Business Solutions
- Client Support Center
3CX Enterprise Phone system at small business prices
“3CX was remarkably flexible and easy to install. It was also extremely simple to manage. Being able to run 3CX on Windows Server offers great peace of mind.” – IT manager Dustin T. Adam, RE/MAX
Discover the Advantages of a True VoIP IP PBX
3CX Phone System for Windows is an award-winning software-based IP PBX that replaces traditional proprietary hardware PBX. It is based on the SIP standard and supports most popular SIP phones, VoIP Gateways, VoIP service providers and PSTN phone lines. It is easy to manage by system administrators as it integrates well with Windows Network infrastructure.
3CX is the developer of 3CX Phone System – an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces a proprietary PBX. 3CX is more manageable and can deliver substantial cost savings besides increasing productivity. Leading companies worldwide such as Formula One’s Team Lotus, Boeing, Ohio State University, MIT and RE/MAX use 3CX Phone System. 3CX has been listed as a CRN 2011 Emerging Vendor and has earned Windows Server Certification as well as other numerous awards, including The Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro magazine 2008 Editor’s Best Award and a Best Buy Award by Computer Shopper Magazine. 3CX has offices in the UK, USA, Germany, Cyprus, Malta, Australia and Hong Kong. For more information, visit: http://www.3cx.com.
Benefits of VoIP System:
- 3CX Phone System can use the existing network and you can do away with phone cables
- Easier to install and manage via its web-based management console
- Far less expensive than a hardware-based PBX
- Allows employees to hot-desk and tele-work
- Users can configure their extensions themselves using the self-service User Portal, 3CX MyPhone
- Utilize any SIP phone instead of being locked into one vendor
- Receive and make calls via existing phone lines using VoIP Gateways
- Save on call costs with ‘out of the box’ configurations for popular SIP / VoIP providers
- Integrated Video Conferencing
- Integrated Voice Conferencing
- Web Client to easy control over your calls
- 3CXPhone for Windows– VoIP Softphone
- 3CX Management Console – A Web-based management console for easier phone system administration
- Unified Communications – Increase in company productivity
- Unlimited extensions
- BLF – Set presence and eliminate phone tag
- CRM Integration – Launch calls directly from your favorite CRM (Microsoft Outlook, Salesforce.com, Sage Act!, Microsoft Dynamics and SugarCRM)
- 3CX Bridges – Connect branch offices seamlessly
- 3CX Tunnel – For easy remote connections
- Fax server for receiving faxes
- Unified Messaging – Receive voice mail and fax via email
- Unlimited auto-attendant / digital receptionist
- Phone provisioning
- Paging and intercom
- Call forwarding with advanced rules by caller ID, time and type of call
- Call queuing, recording, conferencing
- Call park and pickup
On-premise Solutions or Cloud Based deployment
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V, VMware or mini-pc.
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration.
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools.
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC.
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP.
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs.
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab.
- Automatic Failover for instant backup.
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS.