- Our Company
- Business Solutions
- Client Support Center
System Admin / Help Desk level 2
Post New Job
617 E Grand Ave
Beloit, Wisconsin 53511
Phone: (608) 361-1000
617 E Grand Ave
Beloit, WI 53511
$15.00 to $30.00 Based on Experience
How To Apply:
E-Mail Resume & Cover Letter
Required Education Level:
HS/GED or equivalent
Preferred Education Level:
Job Related Coursework/Certificate
Maintains client uptime and improves their computing experiences through effective on-site monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities, as well as further developing our company’s positive reputation with existing clients through exceptional service.
Manages, maintains, troubleshoots and supports our users’ networks, equipment, software and services.
Identifies user problems and works within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them within established SLAs.
Works with other resources and vendors to deliver effective field support services.
Identifies, documents and troubleshoots user computing issues to resolution and maintains customer satisfaction.
Utilizes our professional services automation (PSA) solution along with other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver on-site user support services.
Updates service request information with accurate documentation of all activities conducted.
Participates in ongoing training and attainment of manufacturer certifications.
Develops and maintains relationships with customers that further develop our company’s positive reputation through exceptional customer service.
Maintains relationships with vendor contacts that are beneficial to the company.
Develop personal skills to efficiently and effectively work individually and as a member of the Technical Services team
Participate in company-sponsored job-related activities and training to further develop your technical skills.
• MCSA or CCNA level of knowledge in at least two of the following.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Active Directory and/or server infrastructure.
• Experience with MS Exchange and/or Sharepoint
• Experience with window 7 and/or server 2008 and above.
• Associate level knowledge of HP, Cisco and Citrix technologies
• Excellent knowledge of our supported software and technologies
Certificates and licenses
• Valid driver’s license and proof of insurance
• 2 year degree, A+, Net+ or other foundation certification
• Associate level certifications – MCSA, or similar certification or will obtain shortly after employment.
Other Skills & Abilities
• Able to work independently or as part of a team
• Must be prepared to travel as required
• Exceptional communication skills