A recent study discovered that, of companies experiencing a “major loss” of computer records, 43 percent never reopened, 51 percent closed within two years of the loss, and a mere 6 percent survived over the long-term. Loss of data could mean emails lost, accounting data lost, patient or client files lost, company records lost, client legal records or orders lost and so on.
Highlights of the Service:
- A complete solution that is designed to reduce any server down time with the use of a specialized back up and virtual server appliance.
- Allows near real-time backups-as frequent as every 15 minutes.
- Offers offsite storage at an affordable cost
- Provides a low cost, speedy disaster recovery process.
- Data is encrypted so it is not accessible to anyone, either on the NAS or at the remote storage facility without the passkey.
- Eliminates the cost and time of managing on-site tape backup. We monitor and manage the entire process.
- All costs-frequent on site backups, on site virtual server, remote storage, disaster recovery in the event of disaster and 24×7 management of the entire process are bundled at a price that is comparable to the overall cost of buying and managing tape backup.
- 2 off-site backup locations
If any of your servers fail, our server virtualization technology embedded in the Network Attached Storage (NAS) allows customer servers and applications to be restored and rebooted in less than 30 minutes in most cases. As you may sometimes endure a wait of several days in order to receive replacement servers from vendors, your NAS can have your business up and running. The NAS multitasks so that, even while functioning as a virtual server, it can continue to back up data from other devices plugged into the NAS. Our technology thus allows you to remain in business without any significant loss of data backup, server functionality, or application downtime.
A good backup system should allow for quick and flexible restores. Our solution allows for recovery of files, folders, partitions, mailboxes/messages, databases/tables using a quick and intuitive process. In case of a complete server failure we do support a bare metal restore to new hardware which has a different configuration, hardware and drivers as compared to the failed server. Our 15-minute incremental based backup allows restores to be done from any point in time, allowing for multiple versions of files, folders, messages/mailboxes, database/tables to be restored.
Affordable Cost: We offer a pricing packaged that is all-inclusive of the complete backup and disaster recovery service-with no hidden costs. All your costs are bundled and include the NAS, the Incremental Forever Methodology, file restorations, file integrity checks, secure data transmission and remote storage.
So call Premier Technologies today and ask about the BDR Solution that will help you prevent your company from a disaster and the downtime and costs associated with it. 608-361-1000